Community Antimicrobial Stewardship Program (BCCDC)
Our partner program, CAS has developed several specialized resources for antimicrobial stewardship.
- the web site AntibioticWise.
- AMS resources for health care professionals.
- A fact sheet & educational campaign on antibiotics in dental care.
- Educational resources for the elderly.
- Information on penicillin allergy.
- Dashboards showing trends in antimicrobial use and antimicrobial resistance in British Columbia.
Antimicrobial Use and Resistance Project at the National Collaborating Centre for Infectious Diseases (NCCID)
The NCCID maintains a number of resources including reports on surveillance, public surveys, reviews of evidence and best practices, and specific tools such as the Viral Prescription Pad. The NCCID also works to coordinate pan-Canadian AMS initiatives such as: